Nirupam Lodha is a Partner in the Intellectual Property practice group in the NCR office. He specialises in advising clients on intellectual property and technology-related transactions, including the acquisition of intellectual property assets, intellectual property and technology licensing, brand licensing and acquisition and conducting intellectual property-related due diligence.
Nirupam also advises clients in intellectual property enforcement matters, such as trademark infringement and passing off actions, patent infringement, copyright infringement, and actions for misappropriation of trade secrets.
His prosecution work includes trademarks, designs, patents and copyright filings. He has handled large IP portfolios of clients at both, India and global level.
- Bar Council of Delhi
- International Trademark Association
- The International Bar Association
Recognitions and Accomplishments
Nirupam has been acknowledged for his experience and expertise by:
- Legal 500 – Asia Pacific 2022 as a ‘recognized lawyer’ for intellectual property;
- Legal 500 – Asia Pacific 2019 as a ‘leading lawyer’ and ‘recognized lawyer’ for intellectual property; and
- Who's Who Legal as ‘expert’ in the field of ‘Telecommunications Media & Technology’ and ‘Data Privacy’
Nirupam Lodha has represented and advised the following clients