Partner | Dispute Resolution
- T: +91 11 4151 5454
- E: Write to me
- B.A. (LL.B.), Campus Law Centre, University of Delhi (2010)
- B.A. (History Hons.), Lady Shriram College, University of Delhi (2007)
Priya Singh is a Partner in the Dispute Resolution practice group in the NCR office. She specialises in advising clients on infrastructure and energy arbitrations and extensively advises clients on strategizing, drafting, and representing them before Institutional (HKIAC, SIAC, and LCIA) and ad hoc arbitrations seated in India and abroad.
Priya has been practicing for over a decade now and regularly appears before all forums including the Supreme Court of India, High Courts across the Country, National Company Law Tribunals, and District Courts in Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Nagpur, and Gujarat.
She has also worked as a Judicial Clerk in the High Court of Delhi, giving her substantial exposure to experience the practice and procedures of the Court from both sides, from the bar as well as the bench.
- Bar Council of Maharashtra & Goa
- Society of Women Lawyers, India
- Indian Private Equity & Venture Capital Association